Friday, September 30, 2011

First post yay for me!

Hey welcome to my blog. If your reading this you must have thought my header was funny. Perfect!

Let me start by telling you I am so not a cup of happy mommy. I mean I am a happy mommy, I absolutely love my three girls, they are my whole life. However, I am not a rose colored glasses mom. My life isn't perfect, my OMG sometimes pees right out of her diaper (Holy crap didn't I just change you??)! My MH throws tantrums any 2 year old would be super proud of, so what if she's 6? And my MM well, she is a perfectionist, what's wrong with that you ask? Well, nothing except that one math problem wrong equals a tear fest. Mr. Stripped Down Mama, well he doesn't get enough of my time either, because I am usually dealing with either a poop, pee or tears that don't quite want to stop. Sound like your life? Yeah I bet it does! You're not alone!!!

That's why I am the Stripped Down Mama! Nothing held back here. I don't want this blog to be about all the happy, there are enough of those "I can do it all with a big, happy smile on my face." "Isn't my kid the smartest, cutest, does nothing wrongest" mama's out there. Let's see the real deal! The holy sh*t "I can't even take one more second of this screaming or I'm going insane" mamas. The "OMG I do not have one more set of clean sheets in my house because my kids have either puked or peed through all of them and I'm too tired to clean them and so I just put the wrong size one on the bed and tucked it in at 1am" mamas! I am your girl!

I won't even make it all about the kids, because let's face it girls (and boys) it's not just about the kids. Our Mr.'s are right there with them. LOL! I just want to snuggle turns into "hey baby" (read like Joey from "Friends"). Yup, just like my house. Now, disrespect to my loving and hardworking Mr. SDM, but a little cuddle goes a long way mister just remember that!

So, I hope you like what you read and decide to follow me because I am not an angry mama, just a funny (I am taking a lot of liberty with that) mama. I think a lot of people can relate to what I have to say. I hope you do!

Have a super day!
SDM

No comments:

Post a Comment